Ma. LUCILLE LEDESMA-NAVA, MD
Lone District of Guimaras
VICE-CHAIRMAN: Housing and Urban Development
COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP: Appropriation, Health, Science and Technology, Ways and Means and Women and Gender Equality
SPECIAL COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP: North Luzon Growth Quadrangle
- A Doctor by profession
- A graduate of the University of the Philippines Visayas with a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- Took up her Medicine Proper at Iloilo Doctors’ College of Medicine
- Undergone Specialty Training in Internal Medicine at St. Paul Hospital and Sub Specialty training on Infectious Diseases at St. Luke’s Medical Center, Manila
- A Diplomate and Fellow of the Philippine College of Physicians and Associate Member of the Philippine Society for Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- A practicing Consultant in Internal Medicine and an Infectious Disease Specialist at St. Paul’s Hospital, Iloilo City
- Chairman of the HIV Committee at St. Paul’s Hospital
- Former Chief-of-Staff of the Office of the Congressman, Lone District of Guimaras
- She is married to Congressman JC Rahman Nava and blessed with two (2) children namely, INA KATALINA and HILARIO CATALINO RAHMAN.